Beiträge von hoxer

It is a download game. I figured it was a standard feature that followed the use of website engine WoltLab suite. I don't think you have to worry about it. Maybe they can switch it off

Hallo Viktor

(Übersetzt mit Google Translate)

1. Deinstallieren Sie die gesamte Anwendung.

2. Laden und installieren Sie die Version 0.72

3. Lade Patch 0.73 herunter und entpacke die Datei in C: \ Programme (x86) \ Farmers Dynasty EA

4. Führen Sie das Programm als Administrator aus, indem Sie mit der rechten Maustaste auf die EXE-Datei in C:\Programme (x86)\Farmers Dynasty EA und "Als Administrator ausführen" klicken.

Es sollte funktionieren. ^^

That's not one wish ^^ Or perhaps it's one wish carved up in smaller wishes.

Jokes aside I agree with you. I think most of the issues will be handled eventually. Some of the items are smaller things. Like timer on the greenhouse and liters instead of units. But I'm pretty sure the rest will be the pipeline at some point.

If you check out the development roadmap https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/2549465882932039182/ you'll notice they pretty much stick to their plan. They just rolled out a maintenance update so next up is traffic and hired helpers. I guess that's going to take a while given the complexity of the update.

I look forward to seeing what's up next.

Sure. I'll start by writing some different types of NPC conversations. Advices, jokes, gossip, etc and send a few examples in about a couple of days. They'll mostly be uncontextful, but the more context that is available the more dynamic conversations we can create. For instance who's having the conversation and their gender, the time of day.

However I'm not the best story-writer. So I would like to focus on enabling the community to contribute with and translate an evergrowing heap of different dialogs for the sake of variety. The players are encouraged to go to social gatherings so I think the conversations that takes place there should be fun and helpful.

My biggest wish would be able to tear down and build new buildings wall by wall. Sort of like in Ark or The Forest. You could make a new spacious barn to all your equipment or a new house with an extra room.

I have to agree. There was no problem answering questions when I was purchasing the game. Used the same procedure to question the no English issue, at least 2 days ago and still no answer. I found as way round the no English and it seemed to work just fine. Now, after now playing for one day, when I load the saved game it crashes, 3 times, starting a new game crashes. this really is not good enough. My understanding is that as we have all no nought purchased this through PayPal our contract is with PayPal NOT Player's Dynasty but I suppose it may well depend on how the purchase was effected. without prejudice or joinder

Did you manage to get it working?

Hi,

I'm cross-posting my steam topic:

It gets tedious with the usual weather inquiry and mocking politicians. Is there a way for i.e. me to contribute with "flavour" stories, jokes or stuff the characters around the map could engage in? Say a formatted text/xml file with some dialog choices and responses? It wouldn't need voice over actors.

I'm considering creating some online tool that makes it easy and convenient to make xml files with flexible in-game dialogs. But if the dev says there's absolutely no chance that those xml will ever be interfaced into the game I wouldn't do it. If there's a slight change they do I'm all in.

Run the game as administrator