Beiträge von Blackstone30

Ja das sind alles richtig geile Ideen. Problem ist eigentlich nur...was ich ja schon lange hier bemängel..Die nicht vorhandene Kommunikation zwischen Entwicklern und Spielern.

Sowas ist in meinen Augen schon echt erbärmlich. Man kommt mit Super Ideen. Will helfen das Spiel besser zu machen, aber bekommt nix. Keine Infos, null nada.

Ich hab mich schon mit ein paar Kollegen unterhalten die das auch spielen und die meinten Auch...Wenn da wirklich ein Termin im August sein soll...dann wohl eher 2020. Denn mal ehrlich. An diesem Spiel ist mal noch gar nix fertig. Klar kann man sagen "Aber es ist doch Early Access" Ja sicher aber dennoch, was man bisher sieht ist keine 25-30 Euro wert.

Hallo weiß einer wann das nächste Update nach 0.73 kommt. Weil ich will nicht das Spiel durchspielen mit Frau Heiraten und Kinder kriegen usw. Und dann kommt das Update. Weil jetzt bin ich noch ein Single Bauer. Und hab auch eine Frage: Helfen die Frau und die Kinder auf dem Hof wie Kühe melken Eier holen oder sind die nur so Da?

Wann mal ein neues Update kommt steht ja hier in den Sternen....gibt ja irgendwie 0 Kommunikation zwischen Spielern und Entwicklern. Und angeblich soll die Frau auf der Farm mithelfen..wohl unter anderem auch essen kochen ect pp. Aber ich seh meine Frau größtenteils nur auf ein paar stellen stehen und Unkraut zupfen. Was aber auch nicht wirklich sinnvoll ist da ich mit der Motorsense meine gesamte Farm von Unkraut befreit hab als die an einer Stelle.

Ich persönlich Glaube es wäre das beste, dieses Spiel einige Monate ruhen zu lassen und dann zu hoffen, dass sich noch so einiges Getan hat. Momentan ist das einfach nur eine einzige Baustelle.

Kann ich auch was An die Entwickler schreiben? Ich mach einfach mal auf Gut Glück. 1. Der Kuhstall könnte mehr als 9 Kühe haben und eine Weide das die Tiere raus können. Ja die Frauen sollten besser aussehen und auch besser angezogen sein. Mundbewegung beim reden. Das Kochen muss besser werden weil wen ich 72 Tomaten haben und die zur Suppe machen möchte das dauert besser ist 72 Tomaten mit einmal zu 72 mal Suppe kochen und das gleiche auch mit den anderen Sachen natürlich. Mehr Lager Möglichkeiten für Weizen usw. Es sind noch einige Fehler wie Aufgaben die keine sind Beispiel Gebäude reparieren geht man hin und ohne was zu machen ist es fertig. Std weise Zeit Vorspulen. Was ist das Mit den Rehen und Wildschweine die bringen sich immer um laufen immer gegen den Trecker. Kühe könnten auch besser Aussehen und Die Hühner auch und bei den Hühner die könnte auch mal herumlaufen. Einfach mehr Realistisch.

Also wenn ich mal hierher verweisen darf?? Wunschliste Hab da weiter unten zwar in Englisch aber auch schon größtenteils all die Wünsche die du geäußert hast mit einbezogen außer das mit den Kühen und so.

Ich würde mir jedoch wie auch geschrieben erstmal ein ordentliches Forum wünschen, wo alles mal nach Sparten sortiert ist wie: Ideen&Vorschläge, Allgemeines, Technische Support. Naja wie in nem ordentlichen Forum halt...hier ist einfach nur Chaos.

Hello Farmers out there.

Since i am playing FD for quite some time now, i thought it would be helpful to give you some little help and advices to save some Euros/Dollar or whatever currency you have :)

1. As you all know a farm doesnt run without your Equipment. So use the first days to accomplish all Mission for Farming gear.

To be honest, personally i already sold the old fertalizer wagon after i got it. I wasnt sure if the Game AI works already to increase crops when your fields are Fertalized and manured.

The old Fertalizer should already give you round about 12.000Euros. Also i sold the old Trailer. Which game me another like 4000Euros.

With that money i got the Fliegl Green Trailer. 4.2tons capacity of the old Trailer and 11tons of the Fliegl are really a massive difference. And less driving of course ^^

2. After i first harvested my 2 Fields, used the Hay bailer and filled my Cow Barn with Hay, i started to plant Canola on both fields. Gave me at the end round about 29tons Canola. 29x792€=23.000€

3. Bus-Stops are your friend in this game. I think i never really moved my Pick-up even an Inch. Its actually my teleport home point. Sounds stupid but works. You are actually way Faster using Bus Stops and walk a little than using the Pick-up. Especially on Transport or Repair missions. And when your done. open the Map, click on your Pick-up and voila..you are back home.

4. Dating a girl is a really long and kinda annoying process. And it seems like most ppl said already...the more Money you have the higher your chances are to get a Wife. So Try to find a girl of your choice, hit her up every day giving some compliments and sooner or later you get a new option with giving her gifts. Later it turns into a <3 and she is all yours.

5. If you made already a little fortune and think about starting to renew your Buildings...here is another Trick or bug?? Actually to get your material from the Material-shop to your Farm you need the Pick-Up with the Crane. Which costs i think 40.000euros. Or you can directly use the Bus to the Material Shop. Buy the Material you need and as you know its stored outside on a Ramp. Well here is the Trick. Grab some of the material you need (only one at a time) teleport back to your farm and start renewing by hitting F2. Its not infinite so you have to go back to the Store and get more. But saves you buying the Truck for now.

6. Keep your eyes wide open for Treasure Chests. You might find some good stuff in them. Like Rings, perfume, chainsaw, fishing rods and so on. Many things you can use as gifts later to seduce a girl.

Those are more or less tips and tricks which helped me doing some progress..add more below if you have something else ^^

Download the patch 0.73 aswell...should be BIN_v73. Overwrite the content of the patch in your Folder where you installed the main game.

Or like i did.

Installed the main Game from the Page.

Downloaded the Patch

Created a new Folder and installed the patch there.

Copy and pasted all the Content of the patch folder into the main Game folder and overwrote everything.

Worked very good at my end.

Da musst du dich hier wohl durchwühlen ... Hatte ja schon den Vorschlag eines eigenen Launchers gemacht aber kein plan ob die Entwickler sowas mitschneiden oder nicht. Also öfter mal hier vorbeischauen und suchen :D

Before adding "Wishes" for Farmers Dynasty, i should propably add a wish for a way cleaner Forum system. Sorry but this here is a total messed up Forum.

Where are the Sub-categories like "General, Annoucements, Feedback and suggestions"???

This seems more like an all in one Forum without any organisation.

Anyways here are some suggestions from my point of view i would like to see in FD.

1. More Variation with Animals on your Farm (sheeps, pigs. a Dog or a Cat as pets)

2. Upgradeable Barn with Cows. Instead of milking by hand having milking machines plugged on the udders

3. More usage for Animal products. Selling Milk and eggs to a wider variation of Traders. Like Bakery, Dairy and stuff.

4. Better mechanic in the animal products. For me it looks like 10 Chicken always give round about 20 eggs and cows between 1-3 Milk.

5. Milk in Liters not units.

6. Posibility to stack cooking. Like..i have 10 milk so make 10 condensed milk out of it. Not always one step after another.

7. Posibility to restore the old Jack bear tractor, Harvester and its Equipment. Maybe with some little tuning.

8. Way more realism with Vehicles. Its actually not possible to combine the Jack Bear Tractor with the Fliegl Trailer. The old Jack bear doesnt have Hydraulic connectors for the breaks and lights. Even though the JB wouldnt have the power pulling an 11tons filled Trailer.

9. The old seeding machine needs a turn on/off option. Once you fill seed in, it already starts spreading them even when you havent reached the field.

10. Timer for the sprinklers in the Greenhouse. So you dont need to use it by yourself all the time.

11. Posibility to maybe even plant some Apple trees and lemons.

12. The Inventory Tab should get an overhaul. Maybe let it look like a Tablet. Also with an overview of the Women in the game you already talked with and how much they already like you.

13. a Character Editor at the beginning of the Game. Clothing stores to even change your Outfits.

14. A massive overhaul of the PPL in this game. Sorry beeing so harsh about it but the PPL in this game look like shit. Showing no real emotions, Lips dont move when they speak. Mostly standing around static. Some are totally misplaced like kinda in the middle of a lake. Others walk around the map like stupid.

I dont expect to have supermodels in the game, but as ugly as they look now...i rather stay a Single Farmer.

15. Missions needs alot attention too. Example. A woman standing at a lake near town ask me to repair a building for her. The Quest sends me directly into the town to a Building there which is completly intact. Suddenly my Mission is done?? I go back to the Woman and get my reward for doing....nothing?? Stupid

16. Some NPCs in the Stores. Equal if Material, seedings or Vehicle stores. All are empty. No NPCs that could be like the Seller there.

17. Some more Farming Vehicles would be nice. More Tractors. Harvester and stuff. A multi seeder would be cool to which cultivates and plants seeds in one machine like the Pöttinger Terasem ^^

18. Way more interactions with other NPCs. NPCs should also have different personalities, likes and dislikes. And more Chat options.

19. Entire Translations of the Game. Im playing in German and there are still alot words and stuff in english language.

20. Maybe a Launcher for the game. So you could always keep us updated before starting the game. Or possible doing hotfixes and stuff.

And last but not least. I Wish you guys have a better Testing team. Honestly the amount of issues in the game even a school kid would realise....but your Testing Team doesnt seem to be able to.

Thanks for now

Hello everyone.

I thought after playing Farmers Dynasty for a while now, i am giving you my First own impression.

First of all i need to say...i really love this kind of gameplay mechanic. Starting with actually nothing and slowly getting more and more into Farming by helping others and getting Equipment.

The Big open world looks really lovely and there is much to explore and find like those Treasure Chests. And of course Building up your messed up Farm and getting a Family

But i also have to admit. With every good aspect a game has, there are also negative ones.

I know this game is still in Early Access but i have to say, the People around the World look and act Horrible.

When you gonna talk to them, they always stand around totally static. Maybe here and there a little move but always static. Also there is no lip-moving when they Talk.

It always feels like the Voice actor was like "Okay guys i have 5 minutes, can we quick record the line then i am out again" No emotion ...nothing.

The Variation of lines is pretty low too. Not sure if its gonna change much while playing but for me it was always like

1. Wanna Trade

2. The Weather is nice

3. To girls: Did it hurt when you fall from heaven.

4. Tips for Farming.

5. Need Help?

6 Something about Politics

Mission in this Game totally need an overhaul too. Example:

I just went to a Mission where i need to help repairing a Building. Went to the Mission giver, accepted the quest, Went to the destination the Mission gave me. There was no house to repair or anything...the Mission suddenly was accomplished as i reached the area without even repairing anything. So went back to the Mission giver...Done!!

I mean i dont expect a Cry-Engine in this game but put more Effort in your Neighbours and ppl in this World.

Same for my Character. No Character Editor or different outfits?

Good example for the perfect AI in the game lol...Who can find whats wrong here?

3 Ppl standing around the same pose.

1 misleading Fisherman

2 others standing around in there pose.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/gKWi9cb.jpg]

Who is actually testing this game?? These are pretty obvious game issues.

Also it would be fun to see in the game if you could restore your first Farming Equipment you get...like the Jack Bear or the rusty old Harvester.

I am not sure yet what your "Wife" will do when you finally get one....if she is just for optics and Babys or if she even might help on the Farm. But having her as an AI helper aswell would be fun to see.

And some more Products ...like having a creamery for the milk or Bakery buying eggs and milk. There is so much you could do in the game and its all missing.

Well i dont how long it always takes for Updates but please, have another look on the NPCs in the world...at the moment they are just a No-Go

Other than that keep on going with the Game. Hoping for more interesting Content in the Future.

Thanks