Beiträge von cletgdm

Thank you for the update/patch 0.73. Don't scare us like that and take so long the next time. We were starting to feel like we were abandoned here. Thanks again. :thumbup:

I'm not saying we have been but it feels like we have been abandon here. the 0.72 update has a problem with English and hasn't been fixed. On Steam they came out with update

0.73, 2018 04 13 (Maintenance Update - Part 2) And we haven't got the update here yet.

There are some great things in the update that the Steam players are getting to enjoy but we don't.

https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/2520203349729479620

I have the Steam version also so i know the deference between 0.72 from here and 0.73 from Steam.

I bought from here to get away from all the drama on Steam hoping to have a better experience here. So many people are asking for help with the 0.72 update because there is no English and its the players trying to give the help not the Devs. Have we been abandoned here ? . Hope not. Thanks

Doesn't work for me.. When I replace the file and launch the game I can't see any text in the main menu. This only happens under the English language setting, all other languages work fine. Can someone help me out?

You have done something wrong because it worked for me. :?: