Stuck inside fuel shed / seeder issue

• So I got off my tractor in the fuel shed and can’t get out. I had this issue in the chicken coop and reset the building. That worked for the chicken coop. Not for the fuel shed. HELP please.

The old seeder: Doesn’t raise and lower so when I go to fill it i can’t back up without a lot of unhitching and rehitching.

I really like this game and don’t want to restart from the beginning if it can be helped.

Thanks for the help.;(

• Press "Tab" and then on the left side you will find option that you can call for tow truck, and reset your tractor :-)
    Not sure, but you probably must be in the tractor.

The old seeder work, but there is no key log info how to use it. If you press R it will raise or lower.

• I've been stuck "in a wall" before while getting off the tractor in the fueling shed too. Open the map and teleport into another vehicle fixed it for me.

The seeder will not reverse when the planter is lowered (like most implements). The hint for the key (R) to raise or lower is missing from the menu. By default, after you unhitch the seeder it lowers. If you watch from 3rd person view when pressing "R" you can see the seeder raise and lower.