Advancing in the Game.

• I require some advice/help please. I have repaired my farm, sold the crops from the 2 owned fields, purchased a 3rd field, ploughed, cultivated, sown all 3, no wife - been to busy working,and now seem only to be offered ploughing, building repair and transport jobs. Is there something that I am missing? I don't appear to have the offer of a new kitchen, bathroom etc and don't seem to be able to decorate.

I'm still running all the old machinery, can't afford any new tractor, I have 35.5k Eur and 120k Social Points.

Any assistance in this would be much appreciated.

• Well I started buying up fields with crops on them. The crops with wheat appear to earn you more money than you give for the field, when you sell the bales. You'll have to do that before 30th september and I'm currently at 27th september which 100k. I've fixed the house - no wife (no time) - 6000 social points and got all the cows and hens allowed. I bought a new trailer for the old Jack bear to save time

• Thank you hoxer. I'm 18 Sept, so just purchased a large Wheat field near the Mill and about to start harvesting. unable to purchase the larger trailer, lack of funds. so I'll keep in touch with my progress if I may. Can one sell machinery and where as the dealers info shows buy new machinery, no mention of buying/trading old for new. Await you valued comments. John t.

• Thank you hoxer. I'm 18 Sept, so just purchased a large Wheat field near the Mill and about to start harvesting. unable to purchase the larger trailer, lack of funds. so I'll keep in touch with my progress if I may. Can one sell machinery and where as the dealers info shows buy new machinery, no mention of buying/trading old for new. Await you valued comments. John t.

You can definitely sell your old eqiupment. If you can spare the pickup truck I think you'll get around 20k for it. You can buy it again later on. I found that a good investment because i saved time buying the expensive trailer, as it was the only one that could be hitched to the old jack bear

• Thanks hoxer, funnily enough I did a test the other day and I found that the larger trailer would not attach to the Jack Bear but the smaller trailer would. Likewise previously I had purchased the mower having been informed on a YouTube clip by ziggy G that it fitted the Jack Bear, it may well have done for him but it wouldn't for me. I don't know what to make of it all. Having purchased a large field as mentioned last post, I am short on money to buy any trailer but will try for the big trailer when funds allow. Am I correct in thinking that I sell machinery at the Machinery Sales places, do I have to go to a specific spot? I tries to sell original trailer when purchased new but no joy. Thanks again. John t.

• Advice please from my peers. Much as I try to sell my 'old' vehicles and machinery I am unable to do so. I can not work out how I do it. I have called at both 'shops' even purchased machinery but never had tho sell option that all other 'farmers' appear to get, to sell. Where is it that I am going wrong. Your advises on this issue would be greatly appreciated as the only option I seem to have is to park them up in a field and let them rot as opposed to selling them and raising money to put towards new equipment. Help awaited please. John t.