FARMERS DYNASTY

• Is this a trustworthy site? When i try to install the game it gives me a download for an EXTRACT what is that?

Hi AtomicPuma9

Yeah, but the site it self is pretty new. UIG who runs/owns the site handles retail sales for Toplitz Products, the publisher of Farmers Dynasty. You could do a whois of playerdynasty.com to confirm it.

I thought it looked pretty shady when I first bought it, but bk_toplitz from steam confirmed on the steam forum (2nd post), that this site is legit. It's good to see you're being careful.

The updates for the games are being added to the site a couple of hours after the steam version receives an update.

To actually answer your question, the file you download is self extracting executable. It will unzip the installation files and run them. It's just the old school way of installing games, since steam is currently not an option.

• would love to purchase and play the game, but its not on my currency(I'm from the Philippines by the way). hopefully it gets back to steam soon

It will get back on steam this week according to Toplitz. However if you're in dire need to buy it right away, you can easily buy it from this site. The payment gateway is Paypal and they will handle your currency as well.