Some little Tips and Tricks which makes Farm Life easier.

• Hello Farmers out there.

Since i am playing FD for quite some time now, i thought it would be helpful to give you some little help and advices to save some Euros/Dollar or whatever currency you have :)

1. As you all know a farm doesnt run without your Equipment. So use the first days to accomplish all Mission for Farming gear.

To be honest, personally i already sold the old fertalizer wagon after i got it. I wasnt sure if the Game AI works already to increase crops when your fields are Fertalized and manured.

The old Fertalizer should already give you round about 12.000Euros. Also i sold the old Trailer. Which game me another like 4000Euros.

With that money i got the Fliegl Green Trailer. 4.2tons capacity of the old Trailer and 11tons of the Fliegl are really a massive difference. And less driving of course ^^

2. After i first harvested my 2 Fields, used the Hay bailer and filled my Cow Barn with Hay, i started to plant Canola on both fields. Gave me at the end round about 29tons Canola. 29x792€=23.000€

3. Bus-Stops are your friend in this game. I think i never really moved my Pick-up even an Inch. Its actually my teleport home point. Sounds stupid but works. You are actually way Faster using Bus Stops and walk a little than using the Pick-up. Especially on Transport or Repair missions. And when your done. open the Map, click on your Pick-up and voila..you are back home.

4. Dating a girl is a really long and kinda annoying process. And it seems like most ppl said already...the more Money you have the higher your chances are to get a Wife. So Try to find a girl of your choice, hit her up every day giving some compliments and sooner or later you get a new option with giving her gifts. Later it turns into a <3 and she is all yours.

5. If you made already a little fortune and think about starting to renew your Buildings...here is another Trick or bug?? Actually to get your material from the Material-shop to your Farm you need the Pick-Up with the Crane. Which costs i think 40.000euros. Or you can directly use the Bus to the Material Shop. Buy the Material you need and as you know its stored outside on a Ramp. Well here is the Trick. Grab some of the material you need (only one at a time) teleport back to your farm and start renewing by hitting F2. Its not infinite so you have to go back to the Store and get more. But saves you buying the Truck for now.

6. Keep your eyes wide open for Treasure Chests. You might find some good stuff in them. Like Rings, perfume, chainsaw, fishing rods and so on. Many things you can use as gifts later to seduce a girl.

Those are more or less tips and tricks which helped me doing some progress..add more below if you have something else ^^

• Another thing is to start buying fields with wheat as soon as you've got the plow, wagon and hay trailer and baler. You'll receive €3000 for 20 bales and that will earn you enough to buy the next field. Buy the fields near the mill and sell the what there. You've got until winter to harvest the fields. After that the crops are gone.