Below Requirement Graphics??

• So on the main start up page I have a message at the bottom that reads

"Video card used (Intel UHD Graphics 620) has less than 1GB of dedicated video memory. This is below requirements, so alternate (smaller) renderer has been chosen to run the game."

How do I fix this?? I have a designated gaming computer and I thought I had figured out how to allocate more video memory but I guess not... I can't find where the graphic card settings are on my computer (running windows 10), any help would be great!! I currently can't play the game without it crashing every 10 minutes.

• Haha. Well that makes a lot of sense. It picked your onboard gfx device because.... who knows.

There should be a way for you to disable that card. I disabled mine in my good old fashion BIOS, but nowadays I hear computers has something even smarter than a BIOS

• try to rightclick on the Exe in the setup directory. In the context menu you should be able to select the graphic card to start the game with. This feature is just available on PCs with more than one GPU chips.

Here you can read more: https://www.addictivetips.com/…se-dedicated-gpu-windows/

I don't believe this is an option for many laptop players, including myself. I have tried to contact devs via multiple platforms over the last week and have heard nothing... The game desperately needs optimization for laptops, even if it's just a simple setting to decrease the graphical demands. By not doing so and requiring such an extreme graphics card, you are severely limiting the amount of customers you will have which just doesn't seem like a smart business strategy. Myself, and I'm sure many others, would be extremely grateful for an optimization. I understand the game is in early dev and that there are issues with steam that are all obviously taking up time and effort, but just some plans of future optimization would be enough for the time being. Thank you