• So I just finished the home sweet home quest and went to go open the map and the game completely froze... The game is still running and I can still hear the background noise, but the screen is completely white. I'm guessing there's no autosave in the game yet, but can someone confirm this?? I really don't want to lose my progress...

• Thanks, I lost my progress but i turned on the setting on the new restart. My game is still crashing a lot though, at least 3 times in the last hour or so. Any idea whats causing this??

No, sorry. I haven't experienced many crashes my self. Perhaps one that resulted in a white screen as you describe.

Maybe the log file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Farmers Dynasty EA\!ConsoleLog.txt can give a hint?

• Just basically says ERROR: FAILED TO CREATE TEXTURE FOR 'xxxxxx' (xxxxxx being a bunch of different stuff) a fuck ton lol. Only thing I can think of would be to allocate more RAM to the game, but I don't know how to do that. I know how to allocate on things like minecraft cause it has a very clear option, but idk for this game, any ideas??

• Just basically says ERROR: FAILED TO CREATE TEXTURE FOR 'xxxxxx' (xxxxxx being a bunch of different stuff) a fuck ton lol. Only thing I can think of would be to allocate more RAM to the game, but I don't know how to do that. I know how to allocate on things like minecraft cause it has a very clear option, but idk for this game, any ideas??

Java is a special case. Usually games and programs will reserve more RAM as it becomes necessary.

I got line saying "Failed to create texture .\textures\vehicles\old_harvester_001\old_harvester_header_normal.dds_"

Its only one of them though :/

• Yah no my error was a huuuuuuuge list of failed to create texture things. And yah I am running .73, also within the span of my last reply and this one, the game white screened again and blocked my entire screen to the point that even task manager couldn't be accessed so I had to force shutdown my computer. :/

• I guess I'll have to give it a try.... thanks for all the help!! Do you know if there's any way to make sure the devs see this so either they can advise me or we can get another patch asap?? My computer is designed for gaming so this shouldn't be an issue...

• I guess I'll have to give it a try.... thanks for all the help!! Do you know if there's any way to make sure the devs see this so either they can advise me or we can get another patch asap?? My computer is designed for gaming so this shouldn't be an issue...

Good question. Usually it's Toplitz who manages this. As far as I know there's only one bug reporting thread. It's on steam so perhaps you should write it there.

• I am getting the white screen too. The moment I run or drive the tractor it freezes (but can still hear things like walking or tractor driving). It was doing this on the original version and now on version .73

• I am getting the white screen too. The moment I run or drive the tractor it freezes (but can still hear things like walking or tractor driving). It was doing this on the original version and now on version .73

Perhaps you should try with some different video settings. I've set Area Density to flat because the rugged terrain vehicles create when driving makes it lag insanely after a while. It'll continue to lag for a while after setting it to flat, because it doesn't remove the ruggedness instantly but it will fade away in time.

• Perhaps you should try with some different video settings. I've set Area Density to flat because the rugged terrain vehicles create when driving makes it lag insanely after a while. It'll continue to lag for a while after setting it to flat, because it doesn't remove the ruggedness instantly but it will fade away in time.

I can't even change my video settings, it just has a greyed out option saying "custom settings" but I can't click on it... tbh graphics in the game aren't even that great so idk why the game requires such high specs

• I can't even change my video settings, it just has a greyed out option saying "custom settings" but I can't click on it... tbh graphics in the game aren't even that great so idk why the game requires such high specs

Doh. So some of us are allowed to change video setting and others are not. Makes sense.

Again I think it's the way you create a trail in the dirt while driving around. It creates a lot of faces and vertexes and when you've been driving around for a while there's really, really many of them.