My little insight in Farmers Dynasty

• Hello everyone.

I thought after playing Farmers Dynasty for a while now, i am giving you my First own impression.

First of all i need to say...i really love this kind of gameplay mechanic. Starting with actually nothing and slowly getting more and more into Farming by helping others and getting Equipment.

The Big open world looks really lovely and there is much to explore and find like those Treasure Chests. And of course Building up your messed up Farm and getting a Family

But i also have to admit. With every good aspect a game has, there are also negative ones.

I know this game is still in Early Access but i have to say, the People around the World look and act Horrible.

When you gonna talk to them, they always stand around totally static. Maybe here and there a little move but always static. Also there is no lip-moving when they Talk.

It always feels like the Voice actor was like "Okay guys i have 5 minutes, can we quick record the line then i am out again" No emotion ...nothing.

The Variation of lines is pretty low too. Not sure if its gonna change much while playing but for me it was always like

1. Wanna Trade

2. The Weather is nice

3. To girls: Did it hurt when you fall from heaven.

4. Tips for Farming.

5. Need Help?

6 Something about Politics

Mission in this Game totally need an overhaul too. Example:

I just went to a Mission where i need to help repairing a Building. Went to the Mission giver, accepted the quest, Went to the destination the Mission gave me. There was no house to repair or anything...the Mission suddenly was accomplished as i reached the area without even repairing anything. So went back to the Mission giver...Done!!

I mean i dont expect a Cry-Engine in this game but put more Effort in your Neighbours and ppl in this World.

Same for my Character. No Character Editor or different outfits?

Good example for the perfect AI in the game lol...Who can find whats wrong here?

3 Ppl standing around the same pose.

1 misleading Fisherman

2 others standing around in there pose.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/gKWi9cb.jpg]

Who is actually testing this game?? These are pretty obvious game issues.

Also it would be fun to see in the game if you could restore your first Farming Equipment you get...like the Jack Bear or the rusty old Harvester.

I am not sure yet what your "Wife" will do when you finally get one....if she is just for optics and Babys or if she even might help on the Farm. But having her as an AI helper aswell would be fun to see.

And some more Products ...like having a creamery for the milk or Bakery buying eggs and milk. There is so much you could do in the game and its all missing.

Well i dont how long it always takes for Updates but please, have another look on the NPCs in the world...at the moment they are just a No-Go

Other than that keep on going with the Game. Hoping for more interesting Content in the Future.

Thanks